We are open and taking all precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19
Let’s face the fact that moving is the biggest household task and can be extremely overwhelming if not done organized properly. However, we at Top town movers can make it hassle with comprehensive moving services and these little moving tips for you:
- A night before the move, pack a bag with the essentials.
- Wrap the breakable crockery in clothing or bubble wraps.
- Clean the closets and the basement as soon as possible.
- Stay in touch with the movers.
- Label the boxes and add what room they will go to.
- Keep the valuables safe
- Pack all the sizes
- Keep sandwiches bags handy for holding the small parts such as remote, charger, screws, etc
- Take a picture of how the electronics are connected to remember while connecting them again
- Change of address a week before you move
- Defrost your fridge before moving
- Pack the things you will require FIRST in a reasonable plastic canister
- Name almost everything
- Pre-clean the washrooms and the kitchen for the new owners
- Cover the openings of your toiletries with cling wrap.
- Pack plates vertically, similar to others
- Make sure to get snacks for move day
- Do not forget to make the beds
- Keep one box for one room to make it less chaotic
- Take photographs of the old place for the new one
- Make sure to meet the movers upon arrival
- If residing in a condo, make sure of elevator booking time.